Rates/ Policies/Misc Information
Our rates are monthly, with 31 night minimum stay. During October for the Ironman and December through March, the rate is $3,950/month. During the off season , April through September and November , the rate is $2,950/month. If your stay is partially in the high season (October and December-March) and partially in the low season, the monthly rate applicable to each portion shall be prorated.
- $175 non-refundable cleaning fee
- All rates are subject to Hawaii state and hotel taxes
- Checks on U.S. banks only. Any fees associated with Paypal or other means of payment are borne by the guest.
- One third deposit to confirm. Payment is due in full 45 days prior to arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, payments will be refunded only to the extend the property is re-rented at no loss to the owners.
- Although there is A/C available, there will be an additional $500 deposit for its use. Any excess of $200 on the electricity bill will be deducted from that deposit. This is caused by electricity being very expensive in Hawaii.
- 31 day minimum stay.
- Association rules limit the number of guests in our unit to 5.
- There is no elevator. Our unit is on the second floor.
- Wi-fi for your wireless devices is included.
- No smoking in the unit. Smoking is allowed on the unit lanai.
- No pets.
- Check-in time 4pm; Check-out time 11am.
- Please note renters, like owners and guests, must observe Alii Cove Project Rules.
Hawaii TAT # W40911676-01
Kona has dry, sunny days. Prevailing breezes off the ocean during the day and cool mountain air at night has made the Kona Coast famous the world over. Since our unit faces west, you can sit on the lanai and enjoy the beautiful Kona sunset as the sun sinks into the Pacific. United Airlines flies directly into Kona from Los Angeles and San Francisco. Alaska Airlines flies non-stop from Seattle to Kona and Kona is easily accessible from most other major U.S. cities through Honolulu.